Page 1 of 45 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Curvy Hotties With Big Tits And Huge Ass | Classic SexА

fm Curvy Hotties With Big Tits And Huge Ass | Classic SexА

Love To Tease You

Cast: Queenlin
    Genres: Big Ass, Big Naturals, Blowjob, Brunette, Camel Toe, Mini Skirt, Natural, Shaved Pussy, Tall Girl
    Video language: English

Super cute Queenlin is busy cleaning up as her boyfriend, Phonker, stares at naked photos of her on his phone. Queenlin knows that Phonker is feeling horny, so she plays it up, flashing her ass so that her miniskirt rides high to show off her thing. By the time she turns around and pops those big naturals out of her sweater, Phonker is hard as a rock and ready to take things to the next level.Queenlin doesn't waste a moment going in for a blowjob. Stroking and sucking at the same time, she makes love to Phonker's hardon with her mouth. Then she rubs his hardness against her nipples before putting her boobs together for a titty fuck. Queenlin's foreplay continues as she gets to her feet and drops her short skirt to the ground, followed a moment later by her thong.Nude and eager, Queenlin rubs her hands all over her body from tits to twat to booty before she goes for her ultimate goal: backing it up onto the D. She sinks down with Phonker's hands guiding her until she's fully impaled. Leaning forward to enjoy the feeling of fullness, Queenlin begins rocking her hips. It's not long, though, before she leans back and plants her feet on the chair to either side of Phonker's hips so she can go for a much faster stiffie ride.Turning around on Phonker's hardon, Queenlin leans forward to continue her stiffie ride while simultaneously pushing her titties into her boyfriend's face. That position definitely has its perks, but Queenlin wants something deeper. She gets Phonker onto his feet so she can take his spot on the chair on her hands and knees. Reaching back, she helps spread her cheeks open to make it easy for Phonker to reenter her in doggy style to deliver a pussy pounding that leaves her mewling in delight.Sated, Queenlin knows just what she has to do to get Phonker off, too. She turns on the chair as he stands over her. Working his dick with one hand and her mouth, she fondles her titties with the other to create the perfect landing spot for Phonker's grand finale. When Phonker finally pops, Queenlin guides him so that he leaves her cum covered and smiling.

Format: mp4
    Duration: 17:52
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9112kbps
    Audio: 191kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Love To Tease You

Fucking Dolly Leighs Hairy Pussy

Release Year: 2021
    Studio: SlutInspection
    Cast: Dolly Leigh
    Genres: All Sex, Blowjob, Hardcore

Blonde slut Dolly Leigh was so excited when I invited her over to fuck my husband. She loves having his tongue lick her clit and went crazy for his cock.

Duration: 20:54
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4868kbps
    Audio: 225kbps

File size: 780.9 MB

Download Fucking Dolly Leighs Hairy Pussy

HotGuysFuck Hairy Canelo Ment Fucks Big Booty Teen Michelle Anderson

After a Heated HotGuysFuck Experience, Canelo Ment was Raging for some sweet lovin' from Michelle Anderson. He's a big booty fan, so it was basically love at first sight for Canelo with Michelle swingin' that big ol' booty around. A hot, fun scene that ends with a big facial for Michelle. Fun fact, Canelo was Michelle's first red head!

Duration: 16:21
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4827kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

File size: 594.8 MB

Download HotGuysFuck Hairy Canelo Ment Fucks Big Booty Teen Michelle Anderson

Blanche Bradburry - Instructing a chuck

Studio: Unchained Perversions
    Cast: Blanche Bradburry
    Genres: classic, milf, blow jobs, femdom sex, pov, creampie

Do you think I would be your trophy quiet wife? Do you think I'd never betrayed you? Do you think I was quiet at home in the kitchen? Well hubby. have you seen well my body? You know I'm perfect, also you know you're not exactly a latin lover. You're actually a boring person. You had success in life, you're still having but.
    Today you just shut up, sit down and listen to me. Are you listening at the door? There is the currier boy at door. I'm entering with him in our bedroom, then you'll know everything. You must know I fucked tons of men when you was working. Big Black dicks, Latin Lovers, normal sized dicks. I almost fuck everyone but no you hubby. Because I hate to get bored in sex. So I'm gonna take fun even with this currier. What? Maybe you're asking yourself what's his skill? Has got a huge dick maybe? Maybe he is a fantastic pussy eater? Maybe he hasn't any particular "super power". Maybe the fact is that he isn't you. From today, I'll let you watch. That's what excites me th.

Format: mov (QuickTime)
    Duration: 18:46
    Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 3888kbps
    Audio: 158kbps

File size: 556.6 MB

Download Blanche Bradburry - Instructing a chuck

Gabriela Lopez - Staying in Bed

Cast: Gabriela Lopez
    Genres: all sex, big ass, big tits, blowjob, cumshot, latina, pov

Your perfect thick and horny girlfriend wakes you up and wants to play...

Duration: 15:53
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8201kbps
    Audio: 126kbps

File size: 969.8 MB

Download Gabriela Lopez - Staying in Bed

How To Paint?

Studio: Lava XXX

She was interested in her colors and his brushes, and he decided to show her all his tools. She was impressed by one thing- his massive cock. Being a famous sucker he rewarded her with his thick load.

Duration: 20:39
    Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3648kbps

File size: 571.4 MB

Download How To Paint?

Filou - Watch me fuck this ass

These hot young men might be new, but they are quick learners and soon begin to loosen their inhibitions and their assholes.

Duration: 16:46
    Video: 602x1080, AVC (H.264), 5863kbps
    Audio: 156kbps

File size: 740.2 MB

Download Filou - Watch me fuck this ass

Hypnotic Crystal Will Get That Cock Of Yours Cumming For Her

Cast: Crystal Taylor
    Genres: All Sex, All Natural, Brunette, Cow Girl, Doggy Style, Facials, Hardcore, Lingerie, MILF, Piercings, Real Tits, Shaved, Tattoos

Wild and sexy Crystal Taylor is ready to fuck! This MILF knows exactly what she wants and it is that cock of yours in her mouth and in her pussy! How can you say no to that?!? We know Jon sure doesn't as Crystal gets down on that cock getting sloppy as her spit runs down her tits and chest. With an experienced mouth like that Jon better get her to stop so he doesn't pop his shot too soon and he definitely wants a piece of that pussy that tastes so sweet! Jon rails her hard with that hard cock making her cum quick but that won't stop him from fucking this MILF until he cums all over that gorgeous face!

Duration: 19:15
    Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 30093kbps
    Audio: 309kbps

File size: 4.2 GB

Download Hypnotic Crystal Will Get That Cock Of Yours Cumming For Her

HGF - The Cumshot Bounty Hunter: Will Molina Won't Share Clara Fargo

We put Will Molina through the absolute RiIngerof an Hgf Experience gameshow and sexy Clara Fargo kept him cool, calm, and focused on that primetime pussy. Will's first ever no-cut scene, start-to-finish, and he pulled it off in the clutch when he needed it the most. He not only goes home with bragging rights, he goes home with the extra cash money. Hats off to both Will and Clara!

Duration: 13:39
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4877kbps

File size: 501.1 MB

Download HGF - The Cumshot Bounty Hunter: Will Molina Won't Share Clara Fargo

Lacy Lennon

Studio: CherryPimps
    Genres: All Sex, 69, All Natural, Blowjob, Cow Girl, Doggy Style, Hardcore, Lingerie

Lacy Lennon loves the way Dan Ferrari slips off her lingerie. She tempts him with every kiss, as she reaches to pull his cock from his pants. They get nice and warmed up, before they start getting down to business. She slides her trimmed pussy over his face, letting him play with that clit, while she covers his cock with spit. Heat rises and these two cannot help but want to fuck, as he pounds her in every position. All this fun means that this redheaded beauty is rewarded with a big orgasm, and a massive load!

Duration: 18:10
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 20276kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

Download Lacy Lennon

Stop If You May Fuck

Hey dude, give me a lift but only under one serious condition. Pick me up only if you may screw me somewhere around. My pussy is starving, so if you are not ready to give me your tool, just pass away.

Duration: 13:45
    Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3793kbps

File size: 394.8 MB

Download Stop If You May Fuck

Lacy Lennon - Beautiful Lacy Lennon Hungry For Cock and Cum

Studio: Ginger
    Cast: Lacy Lennon
    Genres: All Sex, All Natural, Big Tits, Blowjob, Cow Girl, Doggy Style, Hardcore, Lingerie, Piercings, Red Head, Reverse Cow Girl, Shaved, Tattoos, Titty Fuck

Lacy Lennon loves the way Dan Ferrari slips off her lingerie. She tempts him with every kiss, as she reaches to pull his cock from his pants. They get nice and warmed up, before they start getting down to business. She slides her trimmed pussy over his face, letting him play with that clit, while she covers his cock with spit. Heat rises and these two cannot help but want to fuck, as he pounds her in every position. All this fun means that this redheaded beauty is rewarded with a big orgasm, and a massive load!

Duration: 18:10
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 20276kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

Download Lacy Lennon - Beautiful Lacy Lennon Hungry For Cock and Cum

CF - Plugging Rocky

I had been working to get Tristan in for what seems like years. He moved around, started new jobs, and always had some pressing obligation. Finally he just said to lock in a date, and he finally got into the studio. I was not disappointed after waiting so long!

Duration: 16:37
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5790kbps
    Audio: 184kbps

File size: 730.3 MB

Download CF - Plugging Rocky

Tell Me Without Telling Me That Your Step Daughter Is Disrespectful

Thomas Green is so sick of his stepdaughter, Kate Quinn, being a bitch to her family. Kate steals his lunch out of the fridge right in front of him, which of course pisses him off. Later, Kate comes in and steals Thomas s snack while changing the channel from the TV he was watching. Still later, Kate is doing laundry and tosses Thomas s clothes out of the machine. That s the final straw! Thomas grabs a pair of Kate s panties and whips out his dick to start rubbing the soft material up and down his shaft. Kate freaks out and tries to claim her panties back, but she can t help but realize that her stepdaddy has a nice cock.
    When Kate starts rubbing him down with her undies, Thomas is open to the possibility of teaching his bratty stepdaughter a lesson. He guides her mouth onto his fuck stick and then uses his hand in her hair to get Kate to deep throat his hardon. Kate tries to protest the rough treatment, but she clearly likes it a lot as she keeps up the BJ. Thomas doesn t let the op.

Duration: 20:27
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7855kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Tell Me Without Telling Me That Your Step Daughter Is Disrespectful

Matty - Memorable Moments

Cast: Matty
    Genres: All Sex, Blowjob, Brunette, Cowgirl, Handjob, Lingerie, Panties, Passion, Petite

While she waits for her boyfriend, Matty sets a bit of a romantic scene in the kitchen, complete with lit candles. Hans eventually joins her, but instead of wanting the meal Matty has made, he has something a little sexier in mind. Slipping his hand beneath Matty's sweater, he palms her pussy and makes his intentions crystal clear.
    Matty is like putty in Hans's hands. She immediately stops what she's doing and takes a seat on his lap. Hans gives Matty's meaty twat quite a rubdown that primes her passion. Getting to her feet, Matty kisses her way down Hans's body as she sinks to her knees to deliver a deep throat BJ. Hans's hand in her hair guides Matty's movements with sensual precision.
    Eventually the couple has shed their clothing completely and Hans gets Matty on her feet. They exchange a kiss, and then Hans takes a seat and tugs Matty down to impale herself on his fuck stick. Palming her little titties, Matty bounces away on her fuck toy. Eventually, she adjusts her position so .

Duration: 16:24
    Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 16198kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Matty - Memorable Moments

Reyna Dela Cruz - Loves Married Men

Studio: PenthouseGold
    Cast: Reyna Dela Cruz
    Genres: Teen, Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex, Creampie

The girl called her brother to visit. He hadn't seen her for a long time and was shocked by her sexuality. He couldn't resist and fucked her hard.

Duration: 18:52
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7726kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Reyna Dela Cruz - Loves Married Men

Nasty Bedroom Games

She is not a girl for kitchen, but she is perfect example for a bedroom. Her bedroom activities are highly recommended to every single guy who wants to feel an enormous pleasure.

Duration: 15:43
    Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3780kbps

File size: 449.9 MB

Download Nasty Bedroom Games

Emily Mayers & Deny Lou - A Piece Of My Love

Cast: Emily Mayers & Deny Lou
    Genres: All sex

Cute brunette Emily Mayers straddles Deny Lou's lap playfully as they chat, at the start of Andrej Lupin's erotic movie "A Piece Of My Love." Embracing and cuddling tenderly, their mutual passion rises, their sweet kisses growing passionate. Deny sucks Emily's stiff nipples as she grinds on him, then peels off her tight yoga pants and eats her shaved pussy until she's desperate for more. She gasps with pleasure as he penetrates her, thrusting vigorously to drive her wild. They switch to spoons, wrapped in each other's arms as they move in harmony, Deny's thick cock pistoning in and out of his sweetheart's snug slot. Straddling him in cowgirl, Emily rides hard, her beautiful breasts bouncing in his face. Her hips rock frantically as they have an intense simultaneous orgasm, Deny's hot cum dripping from her pussy as they cuddle, breathless and glowing with pleasure.

Duration: 19:10
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7695kbps
    Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Emily Mayers & Deny Lou - A Piece Of My Love

HGF - Uncut Italian Stallion Lukas Cannon Dicks Down Hottie Halle Storm

Lukas Cannon certainly unleashed his uncut cannon on hottie with the body Halle Storm. The chemistry they built in the HotGuysFuck Experience seemed to have rolled over to the bedroom and it just got hot and sweaty from there. Check it out now!

Duration: 16:44
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4885kbps

File size: 615.6 MB

Download HGF - Uncut Italian Stallion Lukas Cannon Dicks Down Hottie Halle Storm

Bangin MILFs pt.1

Director Marc Twain was once again given the chance to hand-pick his cast: This time for MILFs. This is a dream lineup of the sexiest, dirtiest and most experienced MILFs in the world.

Duration: 19:22
    Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2832kbps
    Audio: 124kbps

File size: 419.7 MB

Download Bangin MILFs pt.1

Vanessa Naughty does naughty things

Studio: Anarchy Production

Very naughty black haired girl named Vanessa strips and shows her soft naked body close up as she dances to some music. Hot babe got so horny that she would take any dick and on her luck this black dude has the huge one. As soon as he pulls out his BBC slutty chick close her eyes and enjoy sweet taste of stiffed dick. Before taking warm jizz in her this dirty bitch fucks with a lot of sensual moves.

Duration: 16:25
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 18406kbps
    Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

Download Vanessa Naughty does naughty things

Falling For You

Cast: Dominno
    Genres: big natural boobs, hardcore, big dick, tattoos, cum

Lucky Dominno has found herself a man who'll treat her right for the night. He peels her out of her short dress and worships her huge titties. Dominno indulges in a BJ and then goes for a stiffie ride in her that turns into a hardcore romp that concludes with a titty fuck until her beau cums.

Duration: 18:33
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11768kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Falling For You

Flora Rodgers - Fox Style

Cast: Flora Rodgers
    Genres: Blowjob, Creampie, Cum On Pussy, Doggystyle, Hardcore, Missionary, Natural Tits, Redhead, Shaved Pussy, Short Hair, Skinny

Flora Rodgers looks extra adorable as she's wearing her new fox tail and ears. She lets out her foxy personality when getting funky with her guy.

Duration: 15:10
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11716kbps
    Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Flora Rodgers - Fox Style

Father Freaks Out When He Sees His Stepdaughter Having

Stacy Cruz is busy sucking two huge cocks when her stepdad Porno Dan discovers that the ones she is sucking are actually her stepbrother and step-cousin. Porno Dan is shocked that she is fucking them and not him, I mean he also fancies some of that pussy. But don't worry, all this misunderstanding has a happy ending when she agrees to get pounded by her stepdad.

Duration: 18:32
    Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14645kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Father Freaks Out When He Sees His Stepdaughter Having

Smashing Time

Cast: Chantal Ferrera
    Genres: All Sex, Hardcore, Blowjob, Big Tits, Cumshot, Cum On Tits, 1 On

Chantel Ferrera does a hot solo peepshow in bed before Dieter enters the scene and enters Chantel. Her solo is a horny way to start a XXX scene. She's a lively, randy one, this Chantel, fingering her pussy and playing with her tits, all the while looking at the camera with a big smile.

Duration: 16:46
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7338kbps
    Audio: 152kbps

File size: 921.3 MB

Download Smashing Time

Wild Whimpering Until She Cums

Genres: All Sex, All Natural, Blowjob, Cow Girl, Doggy Style, Lingerie, Real Tits, Red Head, Reverse Cow Girl, Shaved, Small Tits, Tattoos

Penny Archer teases off her red lingerie bit by bit, knowing you love watching those tattooed curves move. As soon as she drops her bra, those perky nipples are hard and ready to play with. She lays right in Johnny Goodluck's lap as he kisses up and down her figure. You can watch her unveil her sexy tattoos as he pulls off her panties, and kisses her with passion. That pussy is ready for him to dine upon, so he takes his time and does it right. Penny's about to get tons of pleasure, in that perfect shaved pussy!

Duration: 18:08
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19720kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

Download Wild Whimpering Until She Cums

Memorable Moments

While she waits for her boyfriend, Matty sets a bit of a romantic scene in the kitchen, complete with lit candles. Hans eventually joins her, but instead of wanting the meal Matty has made, he has something a little sexier in mind. Slipping his hand beneath Matty s sweater, he palms her pussy and makes his intentions crystal clear.
    Matty is like putty in Hans s hands. She immediately stops what she s doing and takes a seat on his lap. Hans gives Matty s meaty twat quite a rubdown that primes her passion. Getting to her feet, Matty kisses her way down Hans s body as she sinks to her knees to deliver a deep throat BJ. Hans s hand in her hair guides Matty s movements with sensual precision.
    Eventually the couple has shed their clothing completely and Hans gets Matty on her feet. They exchange a kiss, and then Hans takes a seat and tugs Matty down to impale herself on his fuck stick. Palming her little titties, Matty bounces away on her fuck toy. Eventually, she adjusts her position so .

Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3289kbps

File size: 418.8 MB

Download Memorable Moments

Tracy Pearson

Release Year: 2012
    Studio: HarmonyVision
    Cast: Tracy Pearson

The husband and wife have not had sex for a long time and they decided to correct this situation. The married couple immediately drank wine, and then an attractive brunette with an unrealistically seductive booty rushed to give a blowjob to her beloved on the couch in the living room. Passion took possession of both man and woman. Black-haired babe finished from active fucking several times. Now they don't understand why they haven't fucked for so long, because nothing stopped them.

Duration: 20:16
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2925kbps
    Audio: 184kbps

File size: 462.2 MB

Download Tracy Pearson

Matty - Memorable Moments

Cast: Matty
    Genres: All Sex, Blowjob, Brunette, Cowgirl, Handjob, Lingerie, Panties, Passion, Petite

While she waits for her boyfriend, Matty sets a bit of a romantic scene in the kitchen, complete with lit candles. Hans eventually joins her, but instead of wanting the meal Matty has made, he has something a little sexier in mind. Slipping his hand beneath Matty's sweater, he palms her pussy and makes his intentions crystal clear.
    Matty is like putty in Hans's hands. She immediately stops what she's doing and takes a seat on his lap. Hans gives Matty's meaty twat quite a rubdown that primes her passion. Getting to her feet, Matty kisses her way down Hans's body as she sinks to her knees to deliver a deep throat BJ. Hans's hand in her hair guides Matty's movements with sensual precision.

Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 16198kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Matty - Memorable Moments

Astonishing babe rides cock in the kitchen

Studio: Combat Zone

This super hot and sexy brunette slut with amazing body and slutty face is getting horny in the kitchen. Her man come and starts licking her pussy and rubbing it nicely before she goes down and gives great blowjob to his swollen cock. She then spreads her long, sexy legs and gets her wet twat fucked hard in various positions before she makes him cum all over her pussy.

Duration: 20:14
    Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 9496kbps
    Audio: 218kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Astonishing babe rides cock in the kitchen

Page 1 of 45 12311 ... LastLast