Page 1 of 246 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Extreme Pleasure for Girls | The Darker Side Of Punishment

fm Extreme Pleasure for Girls | The Darker Side Of Punishment

Rogue - That's A New One!

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
    Video language: English

Rogue has been modeling for a long time and specializes in tough stuff, so when I can find a new torment for her, I'm delighted (though she may feel differently)! First, we start things slowly, dragging her in with knees bound so she has to take small, hobbling steps. Her wrists bound behind her back, she can't stop me from strapping a ball gag tightly into her mouth and anchoring her wrists to the chair behind her, her to lean forward as I rip open her blouse. Left to squirm like this for a few moments, she already begins to drool, her saliva dripping down her chin and forming a puddle on her skirt. Pulling the skirt from her body, I attach a crotch rope. She expects me to anchor it off in an uncomfortable position, but not just yet! First, a neck rope pulls her forward and leaves her folded in half, her chin hovering a couple of inches above her knees. Then, her hands are anchored above her in a strappado position, and the chair she has been seated on is pulled away! Only her wrists support the weight of her body as she struggles to maintain her balance in the difficult crouched position. You can even see her legs trembling in the close ups! Now she's pretty unhappy, so I decide to help her support all that weight. I anchor the crotch rope to the pole above her, it to cut deeply into her crotch and bury itself in between her ass cheeks! Now her moans and yelps are definitely taking on a proper distressed quality, but she's still too mobile for my liking. One foot is pulled forward and anchored to the metal stand! Now she's forcibly bent over, weight supported by her wrists and twat, as she desperately fights to keep her balance on the one foot that's left in contact with the ground! With her head downward due to the neck rope, the drool has now run all over her face, dripping from the end of her nose!! Desperate for some relief, she struggles until she makes the mistake of lifting her foot off the ground to try and find a more secure footing! Her balance now completely thrown off, she twists and turns awkwardly in her bonds as she fights to regain ! It's a totally unique and perilous position for the poor girl, but she's going to have plenty of time to get familiar with it, as she's not going to be released for the rest of the night!.

Format: mp4
    Duration: 21:07
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

File size: 926.1 MB

Download Rogue - That's A New One!

Tight bondage, torture and predicament for hot model HD 1080p

Release Year: 2021

Horny slavegirl in black panties, with little ass, with sexy boobs, with wet pussy and with beautiful body plus horny mistress in sexy dress and with hot ass. Her stripped. Her tied up with belts on the bed. Gag in her mouth. Clothespins on her nipples. Professional bondage, domination and torture for beautiful model with sexy breast in the large house.

Duration: 19:24
    Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 5753kbps
    Audio: 148kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Tight bondage, torture and predicament for hot model HD 1080p

Anahí - armbinder struggle

Let's not forget I have another cute Chastity Babe in my studio at least 2 days a week! My studio assistant Anahí is required to wear her ultra-tight red My-Steel whenever she comes and works for me in the studio. She doesn't mind at all. In fact, she locks herself into it, it is the first thing she does when she arrives. But just cleaning and painting is not all she can do. She is a lovely model too!

Duration: 6:25
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11732kbps
    Audio: 187kbps

File size: 559.9 MB

Download Anahí - armbinder struggle

Sophia Smith - chastity prison

Yes! Sophia Smith is back and she is a real babe! Such a perfect body! All she needs is a chastity belt and she immediately is a certified Chastity Babe, no doubt about it. I should get her belted way more often, I can't believe she was on this site just once before!!
    Sophia is very kinky and has been known to wear handcuffs and a collar in her self produced videos. She loves stockings and gags as well! She was just the perfect girl to lock into a tight FancySteel for the Chastity Prison fantasy that still seems to be a very popular request:
    Inmate Sophia Smith is booked into a jail cell, she is assigned a cell number and prisoner number. Still in handcuffs, Sophia is a bit confused about why she has been arrested. The next thing she knows is waking up inside the cell, in an orange jumpsuit. She is no longer handcuffed, but she still doesn't understand what she is doing in prison. There is no one around to ask or complain to.
    When she tries to get up, she feels something under her .

Duration: 4:54
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14626kbps

File size: 531.7 MB

Download Sophia Smith - chastity prison

Frog tied & struggling in her lingerie

No story line for this one ... just a beautiful girl frogtied and struggling in her gorgeous lingerie, thigh high stockings and stiletto high heels. The lovely Caroline Pierce wiggles, rolls and moans through her tape gag on the floor for your pleasure showing off her bound body.

Duration: 8:10
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3386kbps

File size: 210.3 MB

Download Frog tied & struggling in her lingerie

Ruthie vs. Her Arched Back

It was clear Ruthie wasn't happy with the awkward position she was bound in. So if she was going to complain, I would give her a reason to do so. A single rope is all it takes to go from awkward to very uncomfortable in a matter of seconds. Tight crotch ropes tend to have that effect. At least I'm kind enough to dangle the magic wand in just the right spot. Now it's a matter of choice. Succum to the vibrating pleasure and let her legs go weak or hold herself up to keep pressure off the crotchrope. I'm sure Ruthie will figure it out.

Duration: 13:38
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1927kbps
    Audio: 122kbps

File size: 205.0 MB

Download Ruthie vs. Her Arched Back

Punishment Crew part 1

Today we tell a tale of a day that Hollie Stevens will never forget...In the morning rush to get coffee, parking lots in Los Angeles can get very packed...bad moods abound in the cars whose drivers have not yet fully woken...Soma and Hollie are both searching for a spot...By all true rights, Soma had dibs on the space...she waited for the other driver to back out...but Hollie pulled right in....Soma is not pleased and Hollie is unphased...she flips Soma off with a what-are-you-gonna-do attitude...Soma takes down her license info and makes a call to her boys...Hollie's coffee didn't do much for her, because only hours later, Hollie is napping at her house...This is when they come and remove her...taped, gagged, stripped...tied spread and naked in the bed of a truck and driven to Soma's place...This is just the beginning...Taken inside, tied and groped, Hollie can't believe what's happening to her...Then Soma plays with her...punishes her...humiliates her...tied in a wheelchair, Hollie .

Format: m4v
    Duration: 11:20
    Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1478kbps
    Audio: 101kbps

File size: 131.6 MB

Download Punishment Crew part 1

Akira Shell - Armbinder Escape Challenge

I kinda pull a fast one with Akira Shell.. I tell her this will be and escape challenge for her.. But then I pull out the tiny leather armbinder and straps.. and before I know it, I've made an inescapeable little predicament for her. She gives it her best struggle, but she realizes by my grin after the first few minutes that I tricked her.. She laughs and continues to struggle. She loves being in tight bondage, so she's not too upset with me..

Duration: 17:12
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6187kbps
    Audio: 313kbps

File size: 819.8 MB

Download Akira Shell - Armbinder Escape Challenge

Carissa knocked on the wrong door for help

Someone is knocking at Jim Hunter's door. He opens it to a super sexy blonde. The gorgeous busty bombshell is in trouble because the engine of her car stopped while she was on the way to a very important party. She is exhausted and sits on the couch trying to explain to Jim the problem of her car. Jim is very kind and says he will do his best to help get her car running. He goes out to the garage for some tools as I am coming home. Do you know who that is Jim? That's Carissa Montgomery - the daughter of the most rich and important businessman in the city. We decide to take advantage of this situation and *nap the rich man's daughter. I welcome Carissa and offer her a drink. Of course I put a drug in the drink and after a while the groggy Carissa falls asleep. The poor girl wakes up in the bedroom still fully dressed, but horribly hogtied on the bed with miles of ropes from her painfully joined elbows to her ankles completely fused to her wrists. She asks what is happening .

Duration: 26:52
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3402kbps

File size: 694.8 MB

Download Carissa knocked on the wrong door for help

Jasmine Caro

He flips on the machine and introduces her to his huge throbbing cock. Well, more like her throat. Deep down her throat. Fucking her throat, actually. It gets sloppy, spit pouring out of her mouth. It only helps him get his dick in deeper. He intensifies the vibration, distracting Jasmine from gagging. He smacks her face hard when she tries to take a break for air.

Duration: 19:38
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7834kbps
    Audio: 95kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Jasmine Caro

Amazon german wrestler won't make it to the competition

Voluptuous German Amazon Nova Pink is thrilled about going to the Wrestling Woman World Championship in Florida. Nova is the best European wrestler and a lot of people are betting large sums of money for her victory. It is her first trip to the United States and she's been invited to a welcome party by the local German community. Nova is wearing a black evening dress and her flat black strappy sandals tightly laced all over her legs. She's getting ready in the bedroom and looks at herself in the mirror very proud and excited. While she is admiring herself in the mirror a masked man enters the room and overpowers and presses a rag over her face. Nova kicks and fights him, but he is much too strong and soon her world goes black and she is out on the floor. Nova awakens totally naked and horribly tied to a chair in an abandoned building. She is strong and muscular so her captors used many yards of rope to keep her completely immobilized massively bound arms and legs and her body .

Duration: 29:16
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3409kbps

File size: 758.6 MB

Download Amazon german wrestler won't make it to the competition

Becca Diamond.

The hot cougar into extreme bondage is hard to find. We're truly blessed to know one quite well. Becca Diamond, one hot and amazing woman with a rising career in the sex industry.

Duration: 22:24
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8025kbps
    Audio: 100kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Becca Diamond.

Arienh caged and displayed

Meanwhile, Arienh's Chastity Deal continues and she is being trained as a submissive lifestyle chastity pet. She really wanted this, and now it is her reality! Living as a full time slave, in chastity gear, collared and ready to serve, Arienh has never been happier. She doesn't have to think, she just does as she is told, which makes her feel very very relaxed. Her body may not be free, but her mind certainly is!
    Arienh's plug regime has been upgraded too, a butt plug has been added, so she is now training her ability to stay double plugged for as long as possible. I decided to put her in the living room, in her cage, on the table. Arienh makes a great display piece don't you think? Her wrists and ankles are connected to the sides of the cage, so she can not really lie down. I also connected her permanent septum piercing to the cage. This makes her stay in one position, on her knees, ready for inspection. She can not get comfortable at all, but that is the point.
    She is just an obje.

Duration: 6:19
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14604kbps

File size: 684.3 MB

Download Arienh caged and displayed

19 year old Celeste strapped down

This new girl is so cute and curious! We certainly used a lot of leather on her, but it looked so good we couldn't stop adding more gear! Celeste was a bit nervous at first, but when she found out her bondage was inescapable, she relaxed a bit more. Maybe she felt safe in her bondage? Or comfortable? We don't know, but she was transformed into a slave girl for sure! There is no change of escape from this box tie armbinder, and she is frogtied so she can't run away. A perfect new young pet!

Duration: 4:20
    Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11709kbps

File size: 377.3 MB

Download 19 year old Celeste strapped down

Jogger caught in the woods & used for bait

Beautiful Carmen Valentina is jogging down the street in a sexy two piece athletic outfit. She spots a trail in the woods and decides to take a nature run through the trees. Carmen is enjoying the natural setting of the woods as she jogs around a bend or two when suddenly I pop out and am standing right in front of her. Carmen is startled and jumps back. I explain to the pretty young thing that I am a zoologist and I am looking for bears so I can study them in their natural habitat. I know they are out here somewhere, but I just can't seem to find any. Carmen tries to edge around me to continue her jog so she casually tells me she'll let me know if she sees any bears. I get a brainstorm! I've been doing this all wrong. Instead of trying to find the bears, I will have them find me. I draw my weapon and inform Carmen that she must help me with the study. Carmen steps back with her hands up and I grab her arm and push her up against a tree. I cleave gag her and strip off her .

Duration: 8:56
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3389kbps

File size: 230.4 MB

Download Jogger caught in the woods & used for bait

Duct Taped During Home Invasion

Khristall is coming home from work late one night when she discovers that she's being robbed. The thief (Chrissy) forces her to strip off her blouse, skirt and heels. Khristall stands there scared and embarrassed in just her pantyhose and thong. Chrissy then proceeds to duct tape her mouth, ankles and wrists. While Chrissy continues to search for valuables, Khristall struggles desperately to escape, eventually managing to get her hands and mouth free and grab her phone out of her purse. However before she can call for help thief Chrissy catches her! She takes her phone then duct tapes her hands behind her back again, this time extra tight! Then she strips Khristall completely naked, stuffs her panties in her mouth and cleave gags her with her pantyhose. After taping her ankles Khristall is left to writhe naked and helpless on the ground while Chrissy finishes cleaning her out. At the end Chrissy stops by one to take a selfie with Khristall then leaves her struggling helplessly bound a.

Duration: 13:15
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5824kbps
    Audio: 109kbps

File size: 576.5 MB

Download Duct Taped During Home Invasion

Tied Down Tickle Torture

Chrissy is tied down spread eagle on the bed with rope. She is completely vulnerable and waiting to find out what is in store for her. He takes out a vibrator and she smiles thinking she knows whats coming next. however she isn't getting off that easy today! He was only teasing her and tells her he has something else in mind. She tells him he can do anything he wants to her while he has her all tied up. She was not expecting what he was planning! He starts tickling her all over, quickly discovering all of her most ticklish spots and driving her crazy! She desperately pleads for him to stop, saying how much she hates being tickled and she can't take anymore, but he is relentless and just keeps tickling her as she struggles and laughs uncontrollably! No matter how much she squirms, squeals and begs for mercy he shows no signs of stopping until he is done having fun with her! There is nothing she can do to escape the tickle torture in her helplessly bound predicament!.

Duration: 10:25
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5815kbps
    Audio: 106kbps

File size: 452.1 MB

Download Tied Down Tickle Torture

Becca Diamond

Guess whose back? Our favorite sexy Latina Milf Becca Diamond. She is a staple here at Fetish Network and we doing everything we can to lure her back in the dungeon. She's definitely one sex slave fun to dominate and challenge with new goodies. She's introduced to our sybian fucking machine, a massive surprise for someone new to it. This time around, we have an interesting bondage device: a long piece of bamboo. It ends up pairing beautifully with rope. Becca is kept on the sybian with rope around her waist and legs. The bamboo is tied to her arms, keeping them up and spread, ties around her muscles and wrists. Our shiny Diamond is also treated with our first black Master and his big black cock. Becca struggles immediately to contain herself from all the orgasms it's causing. She does squirt. Her Master pushes her hips down onto the sybian, clit pulsed with intense vibrations, making her ride it. He opens her mouth and makes her gag on his dick, making her give him a deepthroat blowjo.

Duration: 17:34
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7951kbps
    Audio: 99kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Becca Diamond

Bondage, spanking and torture for hot naked slavegirl part2 Full HD 1080p

Horny brunette with naked tits, with naked shaved pussy and with sexy body plus man in black jeans. Her tied up with ropes - hands and legs on the floor. He spanks her beautiful ass. He fucks her wet pussy with big vibrator. Clothespins on her nipples. Professional bondage, domination, strappado and torture for hot slavegirl with naked breast in the large garage.

Format: m4v
    Duration: 26:37
    Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 4503kbps
    Audio: 148kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Bondage, spanking and torture for hot naked slavegirl part2 Full HD 1080p

SexuallyBroken Grand finale of Angel Allwood's BaRS

Release Year: 2016
    Studio: SexuallyBroken
    Cast: Angel Allwood, Matt Williams, Jack Hammer
    Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore, All sex

As the epic and fast paced bondage and rough sex show draws to a close, our lifestyle swinger Angel Allwood is dazed and gasping. Her lush curves are covered with sweat and her sides heave.

Duration: 19:18
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7308kbps
    Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download SexuallyBroken Grand finale of Angel Allwood's BaRS

Ashley Adams

Left behind at a house party in a bad neighborhood, lovely young Ashley Adams is scared for her life. Good thing she finds Bruno lurking in an alley, or is it? Ash tells Master Bruno how scared and desperate she is, but does it work? Well, it depends on which end of the cock she finds herself. Bruno asserts his dominance by spitting in her face and roughly groping her tits and pussy. He puts the frightened teen into a half nelson and pushes her into the alley where he rips her shorts and t-shirt off and fingerfucks her pussy with one hand while also corkscrewing some fingers into her asshole with the other. Naked and humiliated, Ashley has no choice but to let Bruno continue transforming her into a whimpering sex slave. Ashley has magnificent, large, natural tits and Bruno delights in slapping those big funbags raw. Next, he feeds her his big dick and she dutifully deepthroats it until he shoots his cum all over her face and tits.

Duration: 28:51
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7800kbps
    Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Ashley Adams

Tinder Date Gone Wrong

Cast: Sonia Harcourt

You always wonder if dating apps are "safe".. For Sonia on this particular day, it definitely was not.. Lonely and not wanting to meet guys in the bar scene, she had decided to try a dating app to see who's out there. She remembered swiping through an endless sea of shirtless guys posing in their bathroom mirrors, and came across a guy that looked different and interesting.. She decided to swipe right and start a conversation. After going back and forth texting for a couple of days, they had decided to meet up for a night out. The date had gone well. Sonia had showed up a little early and wore a flattering green satin blouse that complimented her light strawberry hair and pale complexion. They had dinner and a good conversation. She had probably opened up a little too much for a first date, but she had felt comfortable doing so. Whether it was the comfort she felt, the wine, or her loneliness, she couldn't tell.. But she accepted his invitation to come back to his place to "watch a m.

Duration: 23:09
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6233kbps
    Audio: 313kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Tinder Date Gone Wrong

Ashley Bulgari - shocking exercise

When I tried the new Access Denied belt on Ashley Bulgari, we planned to go outside with it to do movement tests. Always very important with new belts, girls need to be able to walk in them without any problems.
    But of course, this is Holland, and it was raining (a lot). So I had no choice, Ashley had to go on the treadmill for the tests. Maybe that is a good thing, because now I could tell her to be naked for the exercise, and also. for some reason I always add the electro stim when I use the treadmill. Maybe it is just me, but it is extra fun to see a girl trying to focus on walking and being shocked at the same time.
    Well, not really shocked, the electro pads give off an electronic stimulation impulse to the abdominal muscles. This pulse will get stronger and stronger, and Ashley's abs had to work really hard while she also had to focus on walking. Ashley was a great sport, she allowed all of this to happen to her, she is a very sweet and fun girl to work with!
    Walking in the Ac.

Duration: 6:54
    Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11675kbps
    Audio: 185kbps

File size: 599.0 MB

Download Ashley Bulgari - shocking exercise

A night in Latowski - belting

Many members have asked if I will do more updates with the Latowski female belt. I borrowed it from the Latowski company years ago, and did a number of tests with the beautiful body shell prototype. Remember for example the time when Dominika locked Jenni C in the Latowski? Or the fitting of the belt and bra by Natalia Forrest? Awesome material, and favorite updates of many members.
    The answer is clear: I only borrowed this unique prototype for a very short time in 2013. I sent it back to Latowski years ago. But there is one thing I did not show you yet: I did a little Chastity Deal to test the belt overnight. It is a very rigid clam shell belt, non adjustable, non resizable, made for a specific person. So finding the perfect model in such short time (before I had to return it) was going to be impossible. But the beautiful Tess Lyndon was a very good match for the belt, her body was almost perfect for it!
    I really had to persuade her to sign the Deal. There wasn't much time, and Tes.

Duration: 4:26
    Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11652kbps

File size: 384.3 MB

Download A night in Latowski - belting

Ole domme double teamed by jasmine mendez and raquel roper

I run a tight ship in my lucrative female domination service and business is booming. I've had to hire two young female dominatrix to keep up with the growing femdom business and these two young girls are simply not following my rules and regulations. Amazon Latina Goddess Jasmine Mendez and petite beauty Raquel Roper both came highly recommended, but I am very dissatisfied with their attitudes and their performance. I call them to my home to speak to the young women about adhering to my protocol and following my rules when suddenly Jasmine stands towering over me wrapping her hand around my throat in a tight choke hold. I gasp for air and then Raquel pushes me down to the ground. I demand that they respect me, but the two of them are a powerful XXXX. Jasmine pins my arms behind my back holding me while Raquel unzips my dress and gropes my tits pinching my nipples hard. The two mean girls are ferocious and they're double teaming me. Jasmine begins tying me with the rope set ou.

Duration: 8:46
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3385kbps

File size: 225.5 MB

Download Ole domme double teamed by jasmine mendez and raquel roper

The Vulnerable Blonde part 3

Riley is a very sweet woman...polite and charming...she's all natural and seems very much more like a beautiful young professional than an adult star...possibly a submissive and ultra sexy secretary...introverted a bit from her beauty, and kinky as hell...I was floored right away...I found her blonde hair and blue eyes, especially captivating...she had on this cute little pink and grey outfit...I drag her into the room and tell her how it is...she accepts my terms...and I direct her to undress....I bind her tender young body and explore the joys of her most anxious expressions and pleas for my mercy...She squirts through most of her orgasms...making a big mess for me and loading me with all the motivation I need to keep the preasure on with punishments...she has extraordinary vulnerability....mixed with her fragile figure and innocent attractions, Riley was a very fulfilling play partner...stretched to the limits of her body and pushed to the brink of her pussy, Riley proves and revel.

Duration: 13:21
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1049kbps

File size: 121.1 MB

Download The Vulnerable Blonde part 3

Stretched & Sweaty Interrogation

Chrissy is your prisoner in an abandoned warehouse. Her body is glistening with sweat and she is breathing heavily. Her wrists are bound and her arms stretched high overhead and secured to the wooden post. Her legs are also tied spread and she is naked except for a black g-string. She struggles for a couple minutes then you enter the room. She looks into the camera (POV) and asks you where she is. After hearing your response she says "Your personal torture chamber...why am I being held in your torture chamber?" After another pause she responds "No, I'm not going to tell you anything! Go ahead, you can torture me but I won't talk!" Then her body recoils as you electrocute her. After a few seconds she slumps and continues breathing heavily. She insists again that she won't talk and even challenges you saying "You call this torture you pussy? I can withstand any torture you can dish out!" She is electrocuted again. She gasps for air and her body slumps. The camera slowly pans up and down.

Duration: 10:27
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5769kbps
    Audio: 105kbps

File size: 450.2 MB

Download Stretched & Sweaty Interrogation

Nyxon - Tied Together in Swimsuits

Nyxon and Terra are on just about to walk out the door to go to the beach when a man knocks on their door. He says he's from the home alarm company and wants to give them a better demonstration of how to make sure their home is secure. The girls are in a rush and just want to leave, but Nyxon decides to give into politeness and social contract and invites him in for a quick demonstration..

The 2 poor girls are progressively hogtied back to back in their sexy swimsuits, with elbows bound tightly behind them, and then their bare feet are pulled together and tied sole to sole. To add to their struggling predicament he connects the girls' crotchropes between them...

Duration: 16:03
    Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2937kbps

File size: 360.9 MB

Download Nyxon - Tied Together in Swimsuits

Struggling In Spandex

Cast: Gypsy Bae

Gorgeous Gypsy Bae Makes her ShinyBound debut in silky shiny spandex and a very tight frogtie. She is already showing off that gorgeous smile as I pull the crotchrope tight around her waist. I tie her wrists, weld her elbows together, and tie an upper body harness.. And she doesn't bat an eye. This girl really loves the feel of strict rope around her. She kneels down and I frogtie her sexy legs. Finally, I raise the ballgag to her mouth and she happily opens up to accept it. I love a girl with braces.. So sexy. Now bound and gagged, I leave her to struggle and roll around. She is one of my new favorites, and I'll bet she will be yours too!

Duration: 26:32
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6065kbps
    Audio: 315kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Struggling In Spandex

The Rope Wager

Release Year: 2017
    Genres: Bondage ,Bdsm ,Sleepy, Fetish

Chrissy Marie and Master Matt are practicing some rope bondage in this playful behind the scenes style video. They casually chat with each other as Matt starts off tying her up in her lounge clothes and slip on shoes. However Chrissy isn't too impressed with the first tie where she is simply tied to the bed.

Duration: 20:11
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6323kbps
    Audio: 111kbps

File size: 951.7 MB

Download The Rope Wager

Page 1 of 246 1231151101 ... LastLast